Dog Training and Obedience - Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Malaysia
If your dog is a pretty nice dog already, and you just want to improve its response to commands, have just that! Note that this is not a substitute for assessing a dog with problems
Dogs Training, Obedience, Boarding, Guard Dog Services, Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Klang Valley, Puchong, Kota Kemuning, Malaysia, Kennel, Hotel, Relocation, Pet, School, Kennels, Hotels, Pets
Training for trainers
The company was established in 2001 by Carlos Huertas. Initially formed as a boarding and training business, G-Pet is the ultimate pet boarding and training facility in the Klang Valley that offers a unique concept in Animal Care.
Mr Carlos Huertas has gradually expanded and developed a comprehensive canine establishment until today when the range of services includes :
- Boarding all size dogs.
- Breeding selective litters.
- Training all forms
of dog disciplines.
- Training students from
both home and abroad.
- Consultancy for all matters
canine including kennel design
- Running training courses
for guard dog companies.
- The principal trainer :
Mr Huertas from Spain
- All certification to UK national standards.
- Training the trainer
- Course length : 1 month, 100 hours
- Cost of course: RM 25,000
- Course date : subject to demand
- Content summary :
This is an extremely comprehensive course. Professionally designed, the course covers all aspects of training a person how to train dogs and teach people. All subjects are in depth and expansive. All the modes and methods of dog training are explored and put to the test.
All dog disciplines are considered and special attention is given to
the various facets of training :
- Dog care (Information a trainer must have)
- Obedience and control (From basic to competition level)
- Agility (From simple to competition)
- Guard dog training (All aspects of manwork are explored)
- Search & Rescue (disaster, wilderness, SARDA, jungle)
- Tracking and trailing (How to teach, scent picture etc)
- Cadavar (Dead body detection both on land and in water)
- Tricks and stunts (A large variety are considered)
- Search (All search disciplines from explosive detection to tobacco dogs are
reviewed) in depth search training covered.
- In addition, the training covers aggression, dog problems, giving
lessons and briefings, demonstrations.
- TEST - Finally the knowledge and skill of the student will be tested and a student must pass to achieve a trainers certificate. Anyone who fails will be given a chance to resit the tests. If a student fails a second time they will be given an attendance
To enter the course, a student must comply with the following criteria :
- Speak English.
- Must not have any police record or pending court case.
- Preferably like dogs.
- Be physically fit.
- Be Mentally Sound.
- Over 16 years there is no Restrition on Age.
- Good Comunication Skills woud be an asset but not essential.
All products, logos, trademarks or registered trademarks shown or mentioned belong to their respective owners. - copyright © 1998 - 2017
LOT 298 Jalan Kota Raja A/27A
Taman Alam Megah Seksyen 27
40400 Shah Alam
|Tel +60 (0)12 231-3183|
Tel +60 (0)18 671-2272
Tel +60 (0)3 5103-9351