Dogs and pets Relocation - Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Dogs - Breeds under import control in Malaysia
Breeds of dogs banned or restricted from importation in Malaysia
Dogs Training, Obedience, Boarding, Guard Dog Services, Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Klang Valley, Puchong, Kota Kemuning, Malaysia, Kennel, Hotel, Relocation, Pet, School, Kennels, Hotels, Pets
Breeds under import control
Breeds of Dogs banned from importation
Restricted Breeds of Dogs
(Importation subject to special conditions)
Special conditions for approval to import
- An application shall be made in writing by the importer to the Director General of Veterinary Services Malaysia (Director General) or Director of State Veterinary Services (Director) in advance for approval to import restricted breeds of dogs. Name and address of the importer responsible for the welfare and handling of the dog shall be clearly stated in the application.
- Approval in writing to import restricted breeds of dogs shall be obtained from Director General or Director subject to the following conditions, prior to application for an import permit.
- The dogs shall not be less than 3 months of age at the time of import.
- Dogs shall have a pedigree certificate issued by an approved organisation in the country of export (name and address of the organisation shall be specified) and a copy of the certificate containing the particulars of the dog shall be submitted together with the application for approval.
- Dogs shall be identified using an ISO (Std 11784 & 11785) compliant microchip and the identification codes clearly recorded in the pedigree certificate.
- The premise or residence of the importer where the dog shall be kept shall be inspected by an officer of the State Veterinary Department as directed by the Director or Director General to verify the suitability of the premise and the facilities such as kennel, size of the compound, safety and control of the dog.
- The importer shall provide a written declaration that the dog:
- The Director General or Director shall have the right to approve or reject an application subject to the conditions above including the recommendations of the inspecting officer.
- Following the approval to import issued in writing by the Director General of Director the importer shall make an application for an import permit to import the dog subject to import regulations under Section 8 of Animal Rules, 1962.
All products, logos, trademarks or registered trademarks shown or mentioned belong to their respective owners. - copyright © 1998 - 2018
LOT 298 Jalan Kota Raja A/27A
Taman Alam Megah Seksyen 27
40400 Shah Alam
|Tel +60 (0)12 231-3183|
Tel +60 (0)18 671-2272
Tel +60 (0)3 5103-9351